Things actually started when I am still studying in a college. I was living in the college's hostel with my roommate. On the 18th January 2007, I went back to my hostel after a day out with my roommate. I remembered that it was a raining day, thus I brought my umbrella with me. Things happen when I am back to my room. I heard a group of people's voices along the corridor of my room who is like looking for someone. What funny is like, they knocked on the next door (indian lady) and look for me, they knew it is wrong, then they try to knock on my door..
I was hesitating of whether to open the door, and at the end, I did.. To my surprised, it was my friend (of same secondary school) with a bunch of guys.. I know her and she wante to borrow umbrella from me, so naturally i borrowed her mine.. Then this guy (one of them) came and wanted to know me.. We shaked hand and i thought that it is like a hi bye friend.. And I didn't think much of it.. But the first impression that I had on him is good.. =)
Then a while later, my handphone beeps.. It was him, and I know that he get the number from my gal friend.. We started to sms and get to know each other more.. He was single and available and me too during that time.. He intend to return my umbrella after that, so, I went out to take my umbrella, and we had a walk under the rain around the hostel in a most romantic ambiance.. =) We even stop at a place where we can see a nice and tall Twin Towers with light.. Things doesn't work out in a way of sms, as during that time, I don't have the intention to start on a new relationship, and I rejected of starting a relationship with him.. But things turn differently one day..
On the 31st of January 2007 night, he make a surprised appearance in front of me.. I remembered that I was still playing sms with him, but at the end, he turn up in front of me when I open my door.. That time, there was a bunch of friends of mine sitting inside my room and watching drama.. I was like so pai seh, then I went out with him (around the hostel) because he said that he has something to talk to me.. We walked around the hostel few rounds until this place which is lesser people.. You know what? He holds my hand while talking to me.. I haven't agree anything.. He was holding my hand but I am not.. I try to release but can't.. Things come to an end when we agreed that we have a 3 month probation and see whether we are suitable for each other.. On the 01st of Feb 2007 (pass midnight), we get together.. The first time I slept on his shoulder and the first kiss from him is on my forehead..
Surprised, right? We had just knew each other for 2 weeks time, and we get together after that.. I try to break up with him the next day, as I felt that, the feeling is so weird.. I told him honestly and I don't even dare to go out have dinner with him (but also because I am preparing for my exam).. But he is patience with me and we talk to each other face to face to see what is the problem.. Our relationship continued from that time till now and it is still continuing.. We had no full stop on it.. We passed the probation period, and now it is 3 years of us being together.. All my previous relationship doesn't last for more than 3 months.. And now I know that he is the one for me..
He pampered me with lots of love which is uncountable and he actually brought a lot of suprises into my life.. This makes my life become very meaningful and full of laughters.. Life is still going.. I will loves him more than I do now and they day is still counting on and on.. Although I don't know what will happen in future, but what I can do is to treasure every moments that we spent together and be blessed of what I have right now..
In this day of 01st Feb 10, it is the 1096 days of us being together.. It is the day of our relationship blossomed, and brought us together, I will never forget the "sweet moment" of that day and also all the happy memories that we had.. I just wanted to tell you that I Love You so much and Happy 3 Years Anniversary.. In addition, this Valentine's Day will be my memorable day too as it is the first time that we can spend the day together even though we did not have any celebrations.. Loves.. ♥

5 comments:
so sweeet =]
congratzz~~~~
congrats! so damn sweet la umbrella girl.. hehe
It is so touch. ^^
thanksss.. =)
Post a Comment