Aloha! It's has been two weeks from the day I lead tour to Hokkaido, Japan. There are a lot of things to prepare before tour leading, eg. flight itinerary, airport call, check on the roaming list, check on the weather, etc... But while preparing all this, it is an experience as this is my first time of doing all this. But, right now if you ask me, i will be able to answer you of what to do...
Before this, really thank you to some of my friends and colleagues that helped and briefed me on do and don't while on tour, while doing check-in, their experiences when their "virgin" tour, etc.. Really thank you so much and I do learn a lot from you guys.. =)
While on tour, there are a lot of things to look out as I need to take care of all the tour member's needs and I couldn't afford to lose of them during on tour. So, i would have to do head count whenever we are at the destination before and after. This is a must! And actually, I am quite kan chiong for this first time.. *wink*
During on tour, I must be the one who walk lastly after all the tour member to ensure that they are not lost. But some of the members who like to take pictures beforehand will delay some times (although there is free time for them after the tour guide explain to them)..
Overall, this tour is very successful and no problem cropped up.. Luckily the tour guide of mine is a very nice and experienced person (a Hong Kong-ese lady), so we can clicked quite well.. +) Tipping was good (according to the tipping guide, no EXTRA).. so, on tour this is quite good cos I can earn and holiday for FREE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment